Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Menya Fujishiro (麺屋 藤しろ), Meguro, Tokyo, Japan


Day 4 Tokyo

Why not the  last bowl before leaving town?  Why not try something new again?

Yes!

Brought me to Meguro Station in Tokyo where tons of Ramen shop resides here.  I found this place by reading  the ramen magazine I bought where I said that it is up and coming ramen place in 2012!  I hope I was not tricked. Lol.


The shop is call Fujishiro (藤しろ) and it is around 2 minutes walk from JR Meguro Station.  Amazingly I recognized this place because I was here 2 years ago at the same location but the previous time it was a failure.  I am glad to say that Tokyo is improving!  Yes! We need change!

I have ordered Special Chicken Broth Soup ramen (950yen).  After sitting down at the counter, customer keeps coming in.  Concentrated at my bowl of ramen, I even forgot to take a picture.  Here are the 2 pictures I took!

The soup is a dense chicken broth soup  which is smooth and warming going down the throat.  The chashu is said to be …  and I find it interesting that this is very similar to the one I had in ittou(一燈) 2 days ago, where it is very much like a ham, chewy, tasty, juicy.  Now I know that there is a reason why this place is climbing in ranking  in Ramen Database.  Do give this new place which opened 2 month ago a try!

The other crave. 3 meals of sushi in 4 days…


-------------------------------------
Menya Fujishiro (麺屋 藤しろ)


View GO RAMEN! MAP in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment