Thursday, September 1, 2011

About me

Hi! My name is Benny.  Im Taiwanese living in the States.  Same as all the rest of Asians, I love Japanese Drama, Movies, Music, and of course food, especially Ramen!  I actually started my passion eating beef noodle all the way back when I was growing up in Taiwan.  I love the smell of the beef noodle gushing out of the noodle shops!!  Cant just wait to sit down and destroy that food.

For some odd reason, instant noodle was very popular back in high school.  We used to have a cup a noodle for dinner which is highly unhealthy!!  I guess with limited money, that is the best of the poor world.

After graduating and started working, the search for good ramen/noodle places becomes more intense.  I was in Tokyo studying Japanese for a year and started my previous blog of ramen, which is written in Japanese and some Chinese.  Because of job reasons, I have moved back to the states and would like to start exploring ramen shops here.  I do believe that more and more shops will be opening up in the next 5 to 10 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment